Seeking Looking for Sexy Beach 1 (2002) by Illusion

Future Self

Apr 26, 2020
I've searched high and low but cannot find a copy of the first release of the Sexy Beach series.

I was able to locate a trailer of sorts (at least I think) but cannot post links as this is my first post. Screenshot of trial/benchmark attached

I'm unsure if the first release was just a benchmarking tool or if there was an actual title. I'm interested in the benchmarking tool as well if that's all that exists.

Edit: A bit of an update for those who are curious about the first release. As far as I can tell it was a free standalone download that was used as a benchmarking tool for DBVR. It contains an interactive massage session and a benchmarking video. It can still be downloaded from Illusions website. Sexy Beach 2 is arguably the first official release in the series.

Last edited:
Reactions: plumbum55555

SpaccaG

Oct 2, 2022
Hi, I've been looking for sexy beach 1 for hours just like you without succeeding, in the end I found this thread, could you explain me exactly how to find the download or give me a link where to download the file?
On the illusion site I can't find it and even translating I don't understand anything (it is translated really badly).

Reactions: plumbum55555

plumbum55555

Aug 29, 2021
Hi, I've been looking for sexy beach 1 for hours just like you without succeeding, in the end I found this thread, could you explain me exactly how to find the download or give me a link where to download the file?
On the illusion site I can't find it and even translating I don't understand anything (it is translated really badly).
"sexy beach 1" is a demo version of "sexy beach 2", in other words "sexy beach 1" = "sexy beach 2"

plumbum55555

Aug 29, 2021
Same for "Artificial girls 1", "Artificial girls 1" demo version of "Artificial girls 2". "Artificial girls 1" lacks sexual interaction.