Seeking Looking for Similar Dating Games

Jun 14, 2022
Kinda a specific request, but I haven't found many threads about the topic in the past, so here goes. I'm looking for game recommendations like the ones below, don't really know where to start or what to look for, so I'm starting here.

The games that I've really enjoyed in the past are:

Date Ariane, Something's in the Air, Ariane in Paradise, Hopepunk City (ArianeB): Might be nostalgia, but I really liked these games. Good enough writing, realistic stories, nothing too over the top/more grounded, and good graphics (at least to me). Only downside I would say is that the sex scenes/animations could be better, but when I search for games, I have these as reference.

Elsaverse Games (Tora Productions): Again, love the writing, story, graphics are good and animations are decent, these games are a benchmark for me like the ones above too.

Dreams of Desire: Amazing graphics, great animations, story is good too! I'd rather have the characters have more realistic body proportions but that's a minor ding

Innocent Witches: Probably the best 2D graphics I've seen, as well as taking place in the Harry Potter Universe, good writing and being updated regularly, one of the newer games that I've played.

I think in all I'm looking for games more like the first two on my list, a dating-like game with realistic story/writing, and good enough graphics and animations in more of a visual novel setting.

Thanks!