Seeking looking for similar game mechanics with president yukino and NTR Police: Future Special Forces Ruri & Sakura [v1.10] [OreNoHut]

Aug 25, 2020
I am basically looking for the part where mc gets ntr right under his nose and he can observe it or subtly notice it all suggestions are appreciated thank you

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I am basically looking for the part where mc gets ntr right under his nose and he can observe it or subtly notice it all suggestions are appreciated thank you
Boy Hero Ken ~Haunted House Investigation (abandoned but still has a decent amount of hidden NTR sex content).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, check out the following thread if you haven't already. The thread lists a lot of different games in this genre of gameplay (i.e., hidden NTR sex where the MC can view it right under their nose in a subtle manner) :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: 1104

Aug 25, 2020
Boy Hero Ken ~Haunted House Investigation (abandoned but still has a decent amount of hidden NTR sex content).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, check out the following thread if you haven't already. The thread lists a lot of different games in this genre of gameplay (i.e., hidden NTR sex where the MC can view it right under their nose in a subtle manner) :coffee:
Thank you for the recommendations king