Identify Looking for similar game to this p*k*mon rip-off

MadSargeant

Nov 24, 2021
(this is not the game I want, just the title that seems smilar to it.)
My Mysterious Rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-myste...t-a-female-trainer-v2-13-bosom-studio.178406/

Say, i am searching for a game like this but i forgot the title of it. The only thing I remember about the game is:

-The intro where mc getting bullied by 3 jerk in the academy and then kicking him out of portal during graduation, stealing his capsule.
-I,m pretty sure it is RPGM
-The first partner you get is a knightgirl who unwillingly become your partner after accidently attacking you out of nowhere.
-You can catch monstergirl, meaning that knightgirl is your first p*k*m*n.

can anybody help me find this game?

Beckz

May 11, 2020
That was really old game...

I also forgot the title name, but I remember:

- The game's cover/title screen picture consist of lot of pokegirl in middle and white blank screen around them
- You can get pokegirl by fighting them and probably gacha IIRC.
- the 1st knight is blue eyes blonde twintail with shield and sword.
- the lewd CG are only available when the pokegirl (level or affectoon?) reach certain value. And then you go to "nurse station" like building and enter the dungeon where you keep the pokegirls.
- same like pokemon, we go challenge the gym too.

MadSargeant

Nov 24, 2021
That was really old game...

I also forgot the title name, but I remember:

- The game's cover/title screen picture consist of lot of pokegirl in middle and white blank screen around them
- You can get pokegirl by fighting them and probably gacha IIRC.
- the 1st knight is blue eyes blonde twintail with shield and sword.
- the lewd CG are only available when the pokegirl (level or affectoon?) reach certain value. And then you go to "nurse station" like building and enter the dungeon where you keep the pokegirls.
- same like pokemon, we go challenge the gym too.
Do you atleast has the file or the site where can I download? Preferablely pirate site since i'm broke.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Dude, I had said that I forgot the title..

If I know, I will type the game's name instead of giving the detail for next reader to figure out..