Seeking Looking for similar games to these

Slobodam

Jul 11, 2017
I am looking for something similar to Dreams of Desire and such games. What i mean is i would like some games where the choices impact the game and scene with that person. For example in dreams of desire you choose to go for a specific body part and each time the scene gets advanced. In Big Brother you had to advance the scenes or do some digging to get to particular scene.
anna exciting affection is a nice game not a lot of choice making as far as i remember but it was interesting as the corruption was nice.

Usually those are Ren'py games but i would like some game with a bit more content and not to run through it in 20 minutes and see everything there is to see.
Would love something that would last for a bit. Story and such is not so important, i do not care if the game is like Big brother where the protagonist is trying to corrupt everyone, or if there is some war going on and you are protecting some girls.

Prefered female chars as they are more fun to corrupt, but i am okay with either. If you know of any similar ones please do tell.