Seeking Looking for Simmiliar Games to Summertime Saga etc

Jul 15, 2017
Heyho,
first time doing that, but i kinda look for a less kinetic/linear type of game, more of an Sandbox Experience, where you have quite some "freedom", not only which Girls you pick up but also to shape (atleast a bit) up your Personality and a more lighthearty "world". I really enjoyed Summertime Sage, Champion of Realms, Corrupted Kingdoms, Love and Sex: Second base, Harem Hotel, Mythic Manor, A House in Rift and stuff like that. So kinda this "romancing" or "dating-sim" type of games. I don't mind Harem but i kinda "prefer" if i've the choice if i want to have a harem or choose a particular partner, which leands me to my next point... like i mentioned with "shaping up your personality" i meant like having a different approach in dialogues and stuff for girls, so you can be more the nice and passive guy or more the bad aggressive type of guy. Even if it's in the end more of an "Flavor" Text than having impact on story or something like that. Optional / Avoidable NTR wouldn't a dealbreaker for me as a sidenote. I also prefer if it's not to grindy. Visually i don't care if it's Real, 3DCG or 2DCG - i do especially enjoy this new'ish koikatsu aesthetics but i'm overall quite open mind, but i kinda prefer Renpy or HTML, though i can also deal with a real good RPGMaker Game. Another sidenote if possible i'd like to avoid "incest" ones, except you have the choice (like ST Saga and most games like this these days) where you can put incest on/off.

Thanks =)