Seeking Looking for simple, down to earth dating sim

EtKnell

May 31, 2021
Hi, I need some help. Lately I feel a bit overwhelmed with complicated plots and lore, everyone trying so hard to make it exciting and to stand out, each with unique twist

But I'm craving something normal? No drama, no crazy plots, no weird magic, hypnosis, mafia, secret agents

Just, you know, life. Meet a nice girl, take her on a date. No catch. Don't really care if it's a story oriented game, or more of a sandbox. Gender of protagonist doesn't matter, game engine doesn't matter. Preferably - multiple love interests and/or routes for them

Thanks in advance for your help!

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Love and Sex: Second & Base would definitely do it for you, except for few routes. (Recommend to play with guide)

Reactions: EtKnell

EtKnell

May 31, 2021
Love and Sex: Second & Base would definitely do it for you, except for few routes. (Recommend to play with guide)
Yeah, it's a very good recommendation, and pretty much something I would want, but sadly I have already played it. I thought about including games that I've played already, but decided against it, fearing that people would limit themselves in their recommendations only to something similar. Anyways, thanks for replying, I appreciate it!