Identify Looking for sissy game i think

Kabo12

Jun 15, 2022
You play as a male protagonist who's father was kidnapped iirc and you work at a naughty bar and you have to earn money to pay the mob and you slowly "transition" to end up making more money I remember there being a fem class because you are in school and you work with a teacher on feminization your character is a femboy don't remember if it was the game called femboy

Any help is appreciated

Kabo12

Jun 15, 2022
You play as a male protagonist who's father was kidnapped iirc and you work at a naughty bar and you have to earn money to pay the mob and you slowly "transition" to end up making more money I remember there being a fem class because you are in school and you work with a teacher on feminization your character is a femboy don't remember if it was the game called femboy

Any help is appreciated
Forgot to mention I'm on android and I know it worked before on android

Likatrap

Jan 18, 2024
Вы играете за главного героя-мужчину, отца которого похитили iirc, и вы работаете в непослушном баре, и вам нужно зарабатывать деньги, чтобы платить мафии, и вы медленно «переходите», чтобы в конечном итоге заработать больше денег. Я помню, что был женский класс, потому что вы в школе ты занимаешься с учителем по феминизации твой персонаж фембой не помню, была ли это игра под названием фембой

Любая помощь приветствуется
[/ЦИТИРОВА
Хороший сын