[R>Artist 2D] Paid Looking for sketch drawings of characters for a visual novel POC

Horsie

Apr 27, 2017
I'm cobbling up a proof-of-concept for a visual novel. I can do writing and programming but no graphics. I want several characters and expressions, how many of each will be discussed when we discuss the payment.
The drawings will be sketches, b/w, and will be considered placeholders to be completed (or replaced) IF the game goes beyond a PoC. That "if" is in capital letters and bold for a reason; don't think of this project as an investment, I don't know if this game will go farther than a PoC. Also, I don't expect to make money out of it, but that's on me, so you have to bill me for the work we agree to do, not expecting more, but I will appreciate you being open to keep being commissioned for more assets at a later date, with a new agreement.
The universe is the typical medieval fantasy, with kings, knights, dragons, witches and similar stuff. I don't really have a preference for the style of the graphics, but I think I prefer line-drawn chibi / cute, flat colored (for the end result). There you may have good creative freedom unless I hate your ideas, I'll try to give all the creative freedom I can. The game will be NSFW, but there won't be any NSFW content/scenes on the POC, as I want to make the core game-mechanic interesting and fun before fully adding all the story and the NSFW scenes.
The PoC will be released here for free, to be savagely shred to pieces critiqued by the community, and with all the feedback I'll decide about the future of this project.

If you're interested, contact me on Discord: Horsie#6415. I only check Discord once a day (or less), so please be patient if I don't reply for a while. You can also reply to this thread if you want more details before contacting me privately.

Reactions: wyuumy