Seeking Looking for some adult games where the main focus is on the sex scenes and the models.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
What I'm searching is for games that have plenty of sex scenes, are one hand friendly (VN, point and click, simple sandbox), are animated, harem and have a male protagonist (bonus points if the MC is an S or just macho in general). My main shtick is how good the sex scenes a.k.a. how you end in that situation, I like when the developer gets creative (the more the better) instead of the simple "they go straight to bed" , I like outdoors, first time encounters, office, school, fucking through holes, stepmother/sister-son..etc. situations. And although I don't mind flat girls (especially with big butts), I prefer the women to be on the bustier side.

Preferences would be for it to either be a game with 3D models like Honey Select, Koikatsu or any of the Western ones, I'm not picky in that regard.

I would like to exclude games with extreme tags that aren't avoidable like NTR, furry, gay, trap and the like. So basically if the game has these tags, but they're avoidable, then I'm fine with it. In fact there are some more extreme tags that I don't mind like rape, corruption..etc. basically I like anything where I feel like I have the upper ground (Anakin).

Examples of great games that embody my preferences include : Waifu Academy, Solvalley School, Summertime Saga, BeingADiK, WVM, Polarity, My Lost Daughter, Twisted World, Taffy Tales, Hypnosis..etc.

I want to avoid long, drawn out games with little gratification, I prefer it when "the chase" is easy or medium difficulty. The story being simple isn't an issue, because I don't reduce score for that, after all my main objective is to bust a nut.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I think you'll like this. Dom protag, mind-control corruption, asstons of animation, optional harem, doesn't take long to get juicy (well I don't know about the kinetic-novel intro, I skipped that part). As long as you're not one those twits that think sharing your bitch-boss with your coworkers is NTR.

heisenberg1234

Nov 18, 2017
What I'm searching is for games that have plenty of sex scenes, are one hand friendly (VN, point and click, simple sandbox), are animated, harem and have a male protagonist (bonus points if the MC is an S or just macho in general). My main shtick is how good the sex scenes a.k.a. how you end in that situation, I like when the developer gets creative (the more the better) instead of the simple "they go straight to bed" , I like outdoors, first time encounters, office, school, fucking through holes, stepmother/sister-son..etc. situations. And although I don't mind flat girls (especially with big butts), I prefer the women to be on the bustier side.

Preferences would be for it to either be a game with 3D models like Honey Select, Koikatsu or any of the Western ones, I'm not picky in that regard.

I would like to exclude games with extreme tags that aren't avoidable like NTR, furry, gay, trap and the like. So basically if the game has these tags, but they're avoidable, then I'm fine with it. In fact there are some more extreme tags that I don't mind like rape, corruption..etc. basically I like anything where I feel like I have the upper ground (Anakin).

Examples of great games that embody my preferences include : Waifu Academy, Solvalley School, Summertime Saga, BeingADiK, WVM, Polarity, My Lost Daughter, Twisted World, Taffy Tales, Hypnosis..etc.

I want to avoid long, drawn out games with little gratification, I prefer it when "the chase" is easy or medium difficulty. The story being simple isn't an issue, because I don't reduce score for that, after all my main objective is to bust a nut.
It seems that we have very similar tastes. I strongly recommend you Mythic manor, The anomalous of dr. vibes, Now and then, Max's life, Pale carnations, Dark magic, A house in the rif and House arrest.

Reactions: kristijanEX

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
It seems that we have very similar tastes. I strongly recommend you Mythic manor, The anomalous of dr. vibes, Now and then, Max's life, Pale carnations, Dark magic, A house in the rif and House arrest.
I already finished Mythic Manor and Max's Life (I liked the first part, didn't like the second part because it introduced more stat management so I stopped playing the franchise).

I already tried Pale Carnations (didn't like the style), Dark Magic (requires two hands IMO), A house in the rift (same reason as Dark Magic although I did like the scenes).

I never played The anomalous Dr. Vibes, Now and then and House arrest, but I have already seen them on this site.

I never tried The anomalous Dr. Vibes because it was listed as sandbox and none of the girls in the screenshots really interested me. Now and then I haven't tried because again none of the girls in the screenshots interested me plus the game had a horror tag, I mean that's not a problem anymore since I've played games with horror tags and it was fine, but when I first entered the site, I took the tag more seriously, but now Idc. Still none of the girls interested me so I still didn't try it. And the same reason for House arrest, even though it was made by the guy that made Solvalley school.

-----------------------------

It's been some time since I wrote the OP and my opinion has slightly changed on two hand games, I don't mind them as much anymore because I came to like games like Some Modeling Agency, Aurelia and other games with more gameplay than the games I listed in the OP. But I maintain the opinion that if the game doesn't really have any gameplay then it should be a one hand game.

Example, if the sole gameplay would be to move between rooms and grind arbitrary stats that only prolong the wait between the scenes than I don't like that. If there is some substance like a turn based fighting system, live action fighting system, rating system..etc. and other interesting gameplay concepts then I'm fine with a two hand game as long as it has some H animated scenes.

Reactions: heisenberg1234

heisenberg1234

Nov 18, 2017
I already finished Mythic Manor and Max's Life (I liked the first part, didn't like the second part because it introduced more stat management so I stopped playing the franchise).

I already tried Pale Carnations (didn't like the style), Dark Magic (requires two hands IMO), A house in the rift (same reason as Dark Magic although I did like the scenes).

I never played The anomalous Dr. Vibes, Now and then and House arrest, but I have already seen them on this site.

I never tried The anomalous Dr. Vibes because it was listed as sandbox and none of the girls in the screenshots really interested me. Now and then I haven't tried because again none of the girls in the screenshots interested me plus the game had a horror tag, I mean that's not a problem anymore since I've played games with horror tags and it was fine, but when I first entered the site, I took the tag more seriously, but now Idc. Still none of the girls interested me so I still didn't try it. And the same reason for House arrest, even though it was made by the guy that made Solvalley school.

-----------------------------

It's been some time since I wrote the OP and my opinion has slightly changed on two hand games, I don't mind them as much anymore because I came to like games like Some Modeling Agency, Aurelia and other games with more gameplay than the games I listed in the OP. But I maintain the opinion that if the game doesn't really have any gameplay then it should be a one hand game.

Example, if the sole gameplay would be to move between rooms and grind arbitrary stats that only prolong the wait between the scenes than I don't like that. If there is some substance like a turn based fighting system, live action fighting system, rating system..etc. and other interesting gameplay concepts then I'm fine with a two hand game as long as it has some H animated scenes.
The stat management in Max's life is very light, so light that I forgot that it had one. Chapter 2 is the weakest but 3 and 4 are much better, some scenes are among the best I've seen so far. The sex scenes in Now and the are also really good, and the models are hot as hell, you can't judge them by watching them on a screenshot. Give them a shot if you want. For me the most important thing for the games on this site are the quality and variety of the sex scenes, everything else is secondary. Sorry for my english, it is not my native language.

Reactions: kristijanEX