Seeking Looking for some CD or Gender bender games

EmilyHeat

Aug 8, 2018
Im looking for some good Crossdressing games where you have to pretend to be a schoolgirl or a family member. Any other CD games would be okay too as long as they arent RPGMAKER or games with that 3D renpy type game.

Also looking for any good Gender Bender Games preferably with a close friend or incest

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
X-Change, X-Change 2, X-Change 3 and Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative are nice gender bending 2DCG VNs.
Degrees of Lewdity has crossdressing where you can pretend to be a schoolgirl but it isn't as forced as you sound like you're looking for though being forced to do it might eventually become more of a thing. There's also being able to grow boobs when playing as a boy but so far no option to actually change gender put it'll probably happen at some point.
Crossdressing in Camelot doesn't have you pretending to be a schoolgirl or family member but still worth a look.

Slanterq

Apr 15, 2020
I feel like there are a lot more gender bender games out there! Does anyone have real list of them? 1-4 X-change high ranked./ 2. Rad Science*Not going be finished" / 3. Student transfer, thinking it going be long time, from when it starts to be good"Not finished". / 4. Magi Trials / 5. Two Sides "Being work on, very slowly" 6. I forgot the name but heard game called? New life where you go into PC game, and can't get out. (Anyone remember this name?) 7.? "Add more games?"

Last edited:

Salmacius

May 4, 2020
I want to see this game translated: (Yin-Yang! X-Change EX ~Boku no Sensei ga Konna ni Onna na Wake ga Nai~ | Yin-Yang! X-Change EX ~There's No Way My Teacher Is This Female~)

Darkstudent

May 12, 2019
I want to see this game translated: (Yin-Yang! X-Change EX ~Boku no Sensei ga Konna ni Onna na Wake ga Nai~ | Yin-Yang! X-Change EX ~There's No Way My Teacher Is This Female~)
Me too my friend, me too...

Aug 26, 2018
Unfortunately there is not much content, but you might be interested. is a game where a boy turns into a girl in a haunted college

☣Sora☣

Sep 7, 2021
I feel like there are a lot more gender bender games out there! Does anyone have real list of them? 1-4 X-change high ranked./ 2. Rad Science*Not going be finished" / 3. Student transfer, thinking it going be long time, from when it starts to be good"Not finished". / 4. Magi Trials / 5. Two Sides "Being work on, very slowly" 6. I forgot the name but heard game called? New life where you go into PC game, and can't get out. (Anyone remember this name?) 7.? "Add more games?"
For New Life, you might be thinking about HealSlut. But if not then that is also a good game that could be considered a Gender Bender. When you start the game you can choose for the MC to be Male or Female. You are a gamer nerd that gets offered a job to beta test a VR game. In this game, you get stuck as a female, with the class of Heal Slut. After you play for a bit you do have the chance to make your character in the VR world a Futa. So choosing Male at the start would be the most "Gender Bender" like, though Being female IRL and causing your VR character Futa could also be considered "Gender Bender". Hope this helps you and the original Poster. Also might look into the sissification tag.

Reactions: Slanterq