Seeking Looking for some DLsite games

awu

May 16, 2019
I found a circle on DLsite that goes by Paizuri Kill specialty shop, has any of their stuff been posted on here before and could i be linked to it?

Reactions: Jackh9076

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Hey there. Not sure, if the same dev, but I found this one for you

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The Kaguya Player developers things are here too. If you want to find things from DLSite search . Use the RJ code from the pages url, or the developers orgional (in this case「パイズリ殺し」専門店) name.

Looks like SVS Comics has MTLs from Stigmata, but they are almost all ways broken.

Reactions: cooldude33

awu

May 16, 2019
The Kaguya Player developers things are here too. If you want to find things from DLSite search . Use the RJ code from the pages url, or the developers orgional (in this case「パイズリ殺し」専門店) name.

Looks like SVS Comics has MTLs from Stigmata, but they are almost all ways broken.
the first link you used dosent seem to work, do you think you could send it again?
Also i don't see a code in the pages url, not sure what you mean

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
the first link you used dosent seem to work, do you think you could send it again...
Not sure what happened with that. Here's what I thought I'd linked, a latests updates search for NGL FACTORY. Here's a normal search just in case. The RJ code is on the end of the url...

So the one for the nun is RJ383624, and a search for that code will find it on . Don't bother looking for the it doesn't seem to be around (it was going to be the example).

Reactions: cooldude33

awu

May 16, 2019
Not sure what happened with that. Here's what I thought I'd linked, a latests updates search for NGL FACTORY. Here's a normal search just in case. The RJ code is on the end of the url...

So the one for the nun is RJ383624, and a search for that code will find it on . Don't bother looking for the it doesn't seem to be around (it was going to be the example).
Got it! thanks for the help!