Seeking Looking for some game with pregnancy/risk of pregnancy paths or options

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I am looking for some kind of game with pregnancy or risk of pregnancy settings. Examples:

Oath of loyalty: In here, the game give us (MC) the option of "cum inside" the girl who we were having sex. Well, if you choose that, it will affect in the future with risk of pregnancy... I want something like that.

Where it all began: Here, in the middle of the game they give us the option of have 50% chance of preggo, 100% or unknown chance of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also liked those two games, so... If you want to give it a try, i recommend it.

Those are some examples of pregnancy that i liked, to help you get an idea of what i want... I would like any of your recommendations for games with pregnancy content. The only thing that i don't like is bestiality or something like that... But any other thing will be welcomed!

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
If you don't insist on VN, this might be the most detailed game for preg content (there's even a mod for condom breaks). Also maybe check this thread.
the overview of that hazumi does not attract me... I think that is not my thing. Anyway, thanks for your recommendations!