Hi evryone, so im looking for some games like '' waifu academy ''
I kinda new in adult games, i allready played some games witch are
milfy city
lust epidemic
treasure of nadia
milfs control
depraved awakening
the awakening
and some other games similar, but some have no animation, and thats the problem, i like games with animations.
i playded waifu academy yesterday and i really enjoyed this game, cuz there is a lot of animations.
i have seen a lot of recomandation but a lot of them as no animations..
i like waifu graphics style cuz boobies bounces well and all. :p but i also like milfy city style so im not looking for a style in particular.

So if yu guys can help me find good games,only with animations please. cuz i dont really like classics visual novel without animations.
And im new to this so idk well where to find what im looking for so its why i ask yu guys for help.
And i apologise for my poor english, im from switzerland so i dont have a good english, hope you will still undersant well.
thanks to those who will take time for helping me !

DaveMania

Dec 17, 2019
Hi!
Here's a game that you might like:

It's made for VR headsets but has additional desktop support, so give it a try.

Here's my review about it if you want to find out more. Cheers!

luffyyy

Sep 10, 2018
Thanks guys, I have allready played city of broken dreamer, i forgot to mention this one, its one of the best i have played i think but im waiting for more content, i have already reached the end of what is at the moment. But for sur its a really good one with very good animations, loved it ! I will DL the 2 others ones for testing, tanks !
And for the VR game i will try too, but i have allready tried a game made for VR and i had some troubles to play it with mouse and keybord, So I hope this one is not going to give me too much hahaha.

Thanks to you guys i will try !

luffyyy

Sep 10, 2018
Hi!
Here's a game that you might like:

It's made for VR headsets but has additional desktop support, so give it a try.

Here's my review about it if you want to find out more. Cheers!

I tried and i cant play this one :( I dont understand what i have to do ( without VR ) I dont understand well idk what are te controls for the keybord. Do yu have an idea of what are the controls?

luffyyy

Sep 10, 2018
Thanks, timstamps was really not bad i enjoyed this even its not the best still very good.
City of broken dreamer is really good, i had allready played it, cant wait for more updates.
And mythic manor is not bad i like the idea, but the animations are not the best, i like more '' waifu academy '' animations. But still a good game thx.

If someone know others good games (with animations ) I gladly take :D

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks, timstamps was really not bad i enjoyed this even its not the best still very good.
City of broken dreamer is really good, i had allready played it, cant wait for more updates.
And mythic manor is not bad i like the idea, but the animations are not the best, i like more '' waifu academy '' animations. But still a good game thx.

If someone know others good games (with animations ) I gladly take :D
if youare looking for some games with good animations i can suggest you these 2 titles :

The Awakening
Betrayed

Reactions: zehbra

DominiqPRIME

Jan 18, 2021
I personally loved Umai Neko Series, try these four too!

- Fighting Girl Sakura-R < < < (B E S T)
- Fighting Girl Sakura
- Fighting Girl Mai
- Magical Angel Fairy Heart