Seeking Looking for some good corruption games

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
Hello all, im looking for some corruption games where u can play as the villain and corrupt and/or brainwash the heroine, i've already played all of CORRUPT's games and Evilize. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I generally prefer 2d games that are either simulator games (like antidomy) or rpgm/wolfrpg games

Last edited:

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
If you're ok with cest, The Tyrant is probably the mother of corruption imo. But yeah, I'll watch this thread for reccs. I love corrupting a cute innocent girl into a depraved slut.

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
If you're ok with cest, The Tyrant is probably the mother of corruption imo. But yeah, I'll watch this thread for reccs. I love corrupting a cute innocent girl into a depraved slut.
Could u send a link? i cant seem to find it nvm i found it, its 3d but it does look like a good game so u i'll give it a try

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
2D games with a villain corrupting (a) heroine(s), and some form of gameplay, so not just a VN:

Elven Conquest (trainer)
Overwhored (JRPG)
Venus Blood: Chimera (trainer)
(strategy-RPG)

VN with that theme (and I recommend the Elanor route in particular):

Tyrant Quest

Text-only strategy/trainer with that theme, which I recommend for the most hands-on corruption experience of all of them:

Corrupted Saviors