[R>Artist 3D] [R>Writer] Looking for some help on Pre-Viz (Hobbyist)

Nov 29, 2022
Project:
We can discuss it, I've made mere pages and I think I still have the character sheets for (All Bottled Up[Technically this one is on hold since the person I recently started working with seems to be ignoring me but if they don't respond soon then I will just make do with what I have], Mafia Daughters [Basically an office worker gets dragged into the world of crime when his company is bought out by a crime syndicate], In Cold Blood (a multi-protagonist story with impactful choices and set pieces , etc.)

Developer: Me and anyone else who wants

Looking for:

Anyone wanting to learn Blender for basic location and prop creation. Anyone wanting to learn Daz for simple posing. I intend to work with you more on the writing aspect. The renders are there for future reference. I am thinking of it being refined after all the other pieces are put into place.

Employment Type:
This is a hobby I want to delve into as I've been away from making any renders or any short scripts for a while now. So I could really use the help and hopefully you could too.

Work commitment:
- Consistency (Doesn't have to be daily). Just being active or at least giving updates on progress is enough. Work at your own pace but aim for efficiency. If you're stuck on something don't let it bite at you for too long. Simply let me or the team know(there is not a team currently).

Preferred method of contact:
DM me on f95

Job Description:
- You don't need skill, or even motivation. You just need to show up and take part in small increments of activity. If you want to help write but lack the skill, fine you can improve as you work with us. If you've got ideas it's better than nothing. However, you've also got to invest time/energy and be invested seeing these projects come to life at some point. That's pretty much the goal.

Additional comments:
- I'll attach my most recent render using daz which is not the ideal quality we're striving for. We're striving for less. I will be also including a sample of how I write, it's helpful to know so you can decide if I am worth the effort to talk to.

-Eastern Time (U.S.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor