Seeking looking for some japanese games

felixxxx

Feb 27, 2020
to be specific i'm looking for visual novels where the main focus is love and it has plenty of funny moments and enjoyable scenes but it still has H scenes some that i've played are the majikoi games, a few games by smee like making lovers or fureraba and overall i'm just looking for an enjoyable and fun experience while still keeping some of the H scenes i've played some games that while certainly enjoyable it didn't have any H scenes so it felt a bit lacking specially once i found the full version of the game and played that one instead (it was a console release)
if anyone has any good recommendations i'd be glad to hear them and play them

felixxxx

Feb 27, 2020
i have no particular preference in length or play time so even if it's absurdly long or short i'm fine with it as long as it doesn't feel incomplete and i'd prefer it if the games were completed as most games of this type are often released completed i am also fine with some western games as long as they fit the requirements mentioned previously
i'd also appreciate any site recommendations if the game you recommended is not on this specific site (doesn't necessarily need to be on the thread you can just tell me privately if you don't feel comfortable with it)
i am into quite a few things though there are some things i'm not really into i can just ignore it when the scene comes up so don't feel limited if you find anything you want to share but think most people wouldn't enjoy
that is all thank you for reading and commenting if you did

Last edited: