Seeking looking for some kind of female protagonist games

pinkycat

Feb 13, 2020
hi i would like a game that has nice character customisation like if u can choose how they look completely that's best but just choosing outfits is ok too.

also u can choose to play slutty. so many games have adult women afraid of dicks lol so she has to get raped for anything to happen it's annoying. i don't mind rape but i don't want it to be 100% of the game.

ty :)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Kingdom of Deception (selectable outfits, MC is not a virgin prude)
Simply Mindy (no outfit customization, MC is not a virgin prude)
The Fixer (outfit customization, not sure about MC disposition)
Succulence (selectable clothing items, iirc MC has to be corrupted but also needs to have sex)
Succubus Stories (no outfit selection I think, but MC is a literal sex demon from the start)
Last Evil (MC customization on game start, another succubus MC)

Reactions: cooldude33

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
On the customization side:
Roshutsu focuses on exhibitionism, it has some customization but not much right now.
Wild Life you can play as any kind of character and there's plenty of customization. Default character is female, I believe. Everyone's pretty slutty and horny in this game.
Pizza hot I haven't tried this yet, but judging from the screenshots it seems to have some customization.
Sims 4 has plenty of mods that allow you to make total sluts. There's threads about it here and here

On the slutty side:
Elana:Champion of Lust no customization that I know of, but the premise of the game is that the protagonist is a slut and your goal is to make everyone horny.
Dungeon of Erotic Master dungeon-crawling RPG, has items like armor but no customization as they don't change their outfits. The protagonists are such massive pervy sluts that I think some of the monsters might be more afraid of them than the other way around. You get rewarded with extra cash if you fuck the monsters instead of killing them.
Vitamin Quest protagonist is a slut from the beginning.

Last edited: