Seeking Looking for some stat based dating sims

wraith101

Jul 7, 2018
Ive played a fair few dating sims, however besides a few flash games, and one really poorly done Japanese VN, I haven't found many stat based dating sims. Like games where you have to raise some stats and work in order to do X, Y and Z.

Im not too fussy with graphics, I mean I played and enjoyed DNAngel sim, back when it was new and even now. I know there are some decent upcoming games like summertime saga however the writing really feels clunky atm due to their focus being on scenes, none the less I enjoyed playing it through, despite stats being rarely needed. I was wondering if anyone played a stat based dating sim that stuck with them.
Im currently playing one called magical diary, horse hall. Its got what im asking for, even if the story and writing is not that enjoyable. But it doesn't help that its primarily a lesbian game and id definitely like a straight game.

Honestly, even if its not stat based, as long as it requires the MC to make progress through actual gameplay, I enjoy it greatly. Urban demons being an example of that with the corruption. As long as its not too heavy on the open world rpg elements.

Let me make it abundantly clear, I have no interest in choose your own adventure VN that have your only input into the game be whether you swear at the girls or you compliment their hair. Id like some actual gameplay.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited: