Seeking Looking for some uncensored games which sells on DLsite

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
Take my whole night to find but little progress.
It's not simply finding games and done,games I mentioned below should be uncensored,it's better if their versions are the newest,translation isn't required.
You don't need to do a favor if I tag with "completed",that means I already find it which suits my standard.
I really appreciate whoever offers help,even a little information is a big inspiration to me.Thanks!
1.サムライヴァンダリズム(will be decensored and translated by Kagura Games,just wait.)
2.迷宮街のグレイス
3.魔法闘姫フロスティア
4.祓魔少女シャルロット
5.Re:BF
6.ノエルがんばりますっ!
7.トラトリトル! ~メイドさんにいたずらする
8.シロウト家出娘と俺
9.アルフィミアの塔
10.カリンズ?プリズン KARRYN'S PRISON(completed)
11.サキュバスアカデミア
12.洗脳アプリで高飛車なお嬢様を好き放題するシミュレーション(completed)
13.蘇る退魔巫女(仮)
14.The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters [v1.0.9](completed)
15.Demons Roots
16.びたみんクエスト 2ND ATTRACT

Reactions: spokkimax

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Don't think your going to much luck with finding decensored versions I'm afraid. Ricca and Hypno Apli could be decensored reasonably easily as they're Unity games with the right kind of censor, and Karryn's from a non Japanese source.

Re:BF and Tower of Ardia are on the Kagura list with Samurai Vandalism though.

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
Don't think your going to much luck with finding decensored versions I'm afraid. Ricca and Hypno Apli could be decensored reasonably easily as they're Unity games with the right kind of censor, and Karryn's from a non Japanese source.

Re:BF and Tower of Ardia are on the Kagura list with Samurai Vandalism though.
So it's almost impossible for games which are made from other engines and sell on DLsite to be uecensored?I mean,there isn't any exception before?

Last edited:
Reactions: spokkimax

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So it's almost impossible for games which are made from other engines and sell on DLsite to be uecensored...
They need to a have English version from a non Japanese publisher, like Kagure or Rem. But it's not a definite no for a game to be decensored otherwise, it means someone (or a AI) redrawing all the mosaiced art. Which can be a lot work depending on the game and is very rare.

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
They need to a have English version from a non Japanese publisher, like Kagure or Rem. But it's not a definite no for a game to be decensored otherwise, it means someone (or a AI) redrawing all the mosaiced art. Which can be a lot work depending on the game and is very rare.
Understood,I will just wait some times to see anyone have such rarities(well,I will look for them too),otherwise I have to lower my standard.Anyway,thanks for offering help,wish you have a good day!