Seeking Looking for some vanilla ADULT games that are more fun than anythinge else.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
First of all, it's ok to have very unusual kinks, as you're not hurting anyone, and it makes you happy, so by all means keep having fun with em, just know that they're not my thing, and I'd rather you all not recommend them to me

However, I might make an exception if unless they're a small part, and are completely avoidable. (IE: City of Broken Dreamers)

In fact, if they're a small apart, and aren't avoidable, if the game really is that fun, I might put up with it as long as I can see it coming.

Everyone's doing a great at this, so thank you! Never felt more welcome in a NSFW community,

I also once againwanna thank everyone again for their recommendations in other topics. Thanks to you I've got more promising ADULT games than I'll ever be able to play in my lifetime.

But my progress playing through them sadly has been kinda slow, and I keep spending most of my time wanting to do other things, I think it's largely because I need some ADULT games that are more focused on fun than telling a really compelling story with compelling characters.

Here's what I'm looking for:

-The script I'm not too picky about here. After all, I get a lot of joy out of Z-island. I do however want at least a decent amount to read, and for it to be say, not terrible. and for it be at least a little fun to read.
-I still need to like the protagonist, no absolute jerks please. For games that are meants to be more fun than anything else, he can be someone who's kind of a jerk though.
-I will always need decent pacing. Hell, at this point I feel like this might be the most important thing I need to keep playing/watching/reading anything.
-I still need everyone to enjoy the sex they're having.

Some stuff that would be a nice added bonus:

A consistant amount of happy sex throughout the experience.
Some sort of fun gameplay that doesn't require me to solve complex puzzles, or use a lot of strategy. I would especially love if there was some turn based, or real time combat in the game. An at least decently fun first person shooter, or some sort of decently fun turn based rpg would be a dream come true!

Something I'm afraid to be a little more lenient on, please read the following carefully:
Ok, so I'm at much better mental state in my life, and I've delved into some games that are more fun than anything else where you sorta currupt people without it really making me feel extremely miserable. If you want to, Please do feel free to recommend more of them, but please, be very careful recommending them. Please don't give me something where the MC forces himself on characters for example while they beg him to stop. Also, please tell me how far this goes.

And for the sake of my mental health, absolutely DO NOT recommend Seed of The Dead, Evenclicle or anything by Kagura games. Please don't even ask me to consider playing "one of the better ones." Their community outside of this website has destroyed any chance of me wanthing anything to do with them. IF you're into them, that's totally fine. you're not hurting anyone by doing so, and if they make you happy, by all means keep enjoying them, just please understand that I need to stay away from them.

Also, keep in mind that I didn't say that the game has to be complete. It's be a nice bonus if it is complete, athough I'd love for something that has consistanty gotten updated montly or so, and I can go back to once every 2-3 months and have a blast

Some recently completed games that I'm considering:

Now & Then
A Happy Marriage
A Petal Among Thorns
A New Beginning
Dragon Girl X Rework
Break! The Rematch part 2
Drama in the Office
Romancing the Kingdom
Serena: Dark Confessions
Pleasure Party
Sexy Acquaintences
Needy Streamer Overdose
Emelia's Diary
Shiva's Unusual Adventure or Quasimodo
Edgewater
It Could Be Worse!
Yomi Alliance
Knight Bewitched: Enhanced Edition
Out of Puberty
Pimp Lord Chronicles

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hm. Frequent new sex scenes, fun script, simple gameplay... sounds like a trainer, though most involve corrupting vulnerable girls with... dubious consent, or none. And the MC is usually a sociopathic horny jerk. So how about one about corrupting an abusive mega-cunt using mind-control(ish) tech? There's plenty of happy consensual sex too with other characters. I honestly don't know if the boss scenes are going to be too rough for you (they're hard maledom with a focus on blackmail and orgasm-denial), but to me it's the most funny and well-paced (well, after the intro) game on this site.

https://f95zone.to/threads/insight-of-you-v0-10a-adventanyx.45441/

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Hm. Frequent new sex scenes, fun script, simple gameplay... sounds like a trainer, though most involve corrupting vulnerable girls with... dubious consent, or none. And the MC is usually a sociopathic horny jerk. So how about one about corrupting an abusive mega-cunt using mind-control(ish) tech? There's plenty of happy consensual sex too with other characters. I honestly don't know if the boss scenes are going to be too rough for you (they're hard maledom with a focus on blackmail and orgasm-denial), but to me it's the most funny and well-paced (well, after the intro) game on this site.

Ok, I'll consider it. Thanks for the detailed explanation.

Anything else that you'd like to recommend?

Douve

Jun 1, 2017
Maybe you can try Unleashed it's pretty fun and soft. Also there's Halfway House vanilla game with cute romance there's just one scene where one of the girl gets assaulted but you can put an end to it before anything happen and it end up well. (Those two games don't have a lot of sex.)

Casual Desires you play a girl who's into exhibition but you keep control on everything (you wont get harassed, groped, or whatever...) it's just her having fun testing limits.

The best days of our lives I don't remember much the content but it's about a guy that joins a group of friends and fall in love with a girl. Then it's just romance, vanilla and nothing non-consonsual.

I think that's it... I hope you'll like it and I wasn't off-topic.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Maybe you can try Unleashed it's pretty fun and soft. Also there's Halfway House vanilla game with cute romance there's just one scene where one of the girl gets assaulted but you can put an end to it before anything happen and it end up well. (Those two games don't have a lot of sex.)

Casual Desires you play a girl who's into exhibition but you keep control on everything (you wont get harassed, groped, or whatever...) it's just her having fun testing limits.

The best days of our lives I don't remember much the content but it's about a guy that joins a group of friends and fall in love with a girl. Then it's just romance, vanilla and nothing non-consonsual.

I think that's it... I hope you'll like it and I wasn't off-topic.
Looked into all of them. Yeah, they sound promising, Thanks for letting me know about them. If you can think of any more, please let me know.

Reactions: Douve

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019

Think of anything else that you can recommend?