• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Programmer] Share Looking for somebody who knows... (FILLED)

Darius_Craine

May 22, 2021
So... I`m a 2D artist quite new in this world and wanted to make a visual novel to get some experience, so I`d need somebody from whom learn. I have been working on this project for a while now, but the last year an a half its been... hard and I put it on a hiatus. I`m back to it and started setting other projects apart to bring this one to completion.

Project:
-Straight down to the hangar
So far I have the intro written and the first chapter`s script completed with around 70% of the art for the first arc done. It`s a mix between mass effect, warhammer 40k, and starcraft, NSFW follow up of this comic:

Developer:
- Me? We? Discord:
Darius_Craine#0878

Looking for:
-Renpy programmer

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share

Work commitment:
- One off project and we`ll see if people likes it.

Preferred method of contact:
-Discord

Job Description:
-I need a person who knows about pretty much everything but drawing. From making a patreon to publish and, above all, programming in... renpy, I guess?

Additional comments:
-Spanish or English is ok, Japanese also good enough.

Synopsis:
Red (name and nickname set by player) gets to his destination, a space workshop in the Spaceport citadel of X, orbiting the newfound planet of Y and starts meeting the place and its inhabitants, many of which are newcomers as he is, and are still looking to settle while discussing about the riches and dangers of planet Y.

characterschart.jpg

I made this simple video in photoshop as a tryout, no clue of programming myself. XD

Some WIP stuff done for the game!
ui.jpg background containerfrontl.png 06-red and gordowide.png 20grope.png

Last edited:

HelloneYolo

Feb 14, 2019
You are Extremely talented, damn so much so that I almost want to learn RenPy Just for the sake of helping you out.
Hope you will find the right fit for the cause.

Reactions: Darius_Craine

bapuz

Feb 5, 2024
So... I`m a 2D artist quite new in this world and wanted to make a visual novel to get some experience, so I`d need somebody from whom learn. I have been working on this project for a while now, but the last year an a half its been... hard and I put it on a hiatus. I`m back to it and started setting other projects apart to bring this one to completion.

Project:
-Straight down to the hangar
So far I have the intro written and the first chapter`s script completed with around 70% of the art for the first arc done. It`s a mix between mass effect, warhammer 40k, and starcraft, NSFW follow up of this comic:

Developer:
- Me? We? Discord:
Darius_Craine#0878

Looking for:
-Renpy programmer

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share

Work commitment:
- One off project and we`ll see if people likes it.

Preferred method of contact:
-Discord

Job Description:
-I need a person who knows about pretty much everything but drawing. From making a patreon to publish and, above all, programming in... renpy, I guess?

Additional comments:
-Spanish or English is ok, Japanese also good enough.

Synopsis:
Red (name and nickname set by player) gets to his destination, a space workshop in the Spaceport citadel of X, orbiting the newfound planet of Y and starts meeting the place and its inhabitants, many of which are newcomers as he is, and are still looking to settle while discussing about the riches and dangers of planet Y.

characterschart.jpg

I made this simple video in photoshop as a tryout, no clue of programming myself. XD

Some WIP stuff done for the game!
View attachment 3600500 View attachment 3600504 View attachment 3600509 View attachment 3600510
I am interested, sent you friend request on discord (Anuj_z).

Works as professional software engineer in similar space. Plays a lot of lewd game.
I can work on all the difficult scenes, gameplay loops, auto updates, supporting multiple OSes (not sure of mobile), handling bug, maintaining suggestions.
Writing dev logs, generating Patreon revenue through periodic updates.

I wanted to start on something for quite a while but struggled with drawing a lot.

Hoping to hear from you