• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[S>Programmer] Paid Looking for someone experienced in RPG M / RPGMZ

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Notes about the game ->

- What are we making?

A female protagonist rpgm game. ( Much similar to magical girl celestiphia or succulence )

- Setting?

Modern future and ancient times both ( alternative and dream )

- What is needed?

Need someone who knows how to create / use rpgm maker to create maps , or knows how to contorl that software and impliment the art and code we will give you.

Notes for applying ->

We already have a programmer but if you know how to code it alongside then happy to consider you for it too.

Comfortable with fetishes.

No sharing of assets

Discord is silverhand2994 , dm here or my f95.

Game will have ->

Clothing system , corruption system , loyalty system , free roam / open world , Game will use daz 3d and blender renders for the game.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Yeah!! I have some experience with those engines!! Any way I can show tho?
I don't just need someone for maps actually , i kinda want someone that knows the entire RPG ACE X engine. So we know where and how to place stuff.