[R>Artist 3D] Paid Looking for someone that can create NPCs / Characters (Daz, CharacterCreator,Blender etc) [Paid]

Exogames

Aug 25, 2021
Project:
I'm making an exhibitionist game in Unreal engine, about a teacher who gradually becomes more and more daring

Looking for:
- Different Npcs like students, other teachers, principals etc. (for the demo students only)
- Age of the studens is around teenager
- Students should look different from one another, though no need to make a differnt one from scratch, a few sliders/hairstyles are enough

Employment Type:
- Paid

Work commitment:
- Repeated orders

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: ExoGames#7318

Additional comments:
Write me here or on discord if you have any questions/something is unclear

You would need to download Unreal engine, export the character to there using the Daz or character creation bridge plugin, then send me the project file.
I can assist you with anything Unreal related though.

Reactions: SpikeGames

CyberLoli

Jan 29, 2018
CAREFULLY!
This person took from me $ 100 and for 6-8 months I didn't receive a ready-made result from him (he always answered that he is very busy, although at the beginning he promised, honor everything is ready and I will get it after payment).

Reactions: SpikeGames

CyberLoli

Jan 29, 2018
I have the conversation about how you insult me over and over again, and you paid me that after almost a year of making your model, I have nothing to hide, that's why I keep using this account.
Where is my skin shader (because of which I am in general sent you money) and where is the set of basic animations for daz sceleton and the scene (which were included in the task)?
You said they were ready for about November-December 2020.
Perform your work until completion and enough to deceive people!

CyberLoli

Jan 29, 2018
U piece of shit i make ur work like a year before u paid me nothing, and u just appears to give me some money and ask me about lot of shit i didnt never suposse to do.
¿Where is ur what?you have nothing, u said i have not the skills to make ur shit then search for someone faggot,i have lot of clients who can say there is no problem with me, u fucking crazy idiot
1. You set the price and suggested you skill services to my youself.
2. You made a porting (1/3) and demanded 100% Prepayment, after which I promised to send all the remaining 2/3.
3. You got money from me.
4. You have not sent anything and lied me that you always SO busy or silently ignored messages with questions "It is possible to do it or this with extra payment from my to you", while 6 months have passed.
5. At the same time, you were ready to accept additional orders from me. For example, gloves and clothes for my model (then 8 months have passed and I realized that you keep me for the idiot).
6. Regarding insults ... I think your message above is clearly shown who and who insulted.

CyberLoli

Jan 29, 2018
1: yeah
2:I made the port in wich date?. then u put 100 excuses to dont pay me,u pay after how many months?
3:yeah
4: And i wont send u a shit never
5:I didnt make anything more to you, in fact i block you some times because ur insults
6:I was professional every time, now u are not my client, u are just a fag
You say: 100$ for daz/UE4 port+fix model problems + skin shader (which you demonstrated repeatedly, advertising your skills) + Bonus free package of non-original animations and demossen in UE4 to display the result.
+ after you finish all this
~50-100$ for Original clothing (depending on the complexity) and + 25$ for 2 hair
After you sent me 1/3 of the work done (daz/ue4 port + fix model problems), I asked how much I should for this 1/3 (without animations and wothout skin shader only for prt and fix model problems).
You wrote: $ 100.
I understood it like what for everything now you will need $ 300 (If for 1/3, you ask 100).
It was not an insult. You sent a third of the work and requested 100% for this one third of the work.
those. You requested 300%, on what I wrote:
With such price increases, you will soon begin to demand 100 $ from me only for conversation with you.