• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[R>Proofreader] Unpaid Looking for someone to be a proof reader and debate ideas with me

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Hello! I come here today simply asking for someone who is available during this time of the day to be a very casual proofreader and discuss my writing with me. I would prefer the person to be open minded to most fetishes since I'm going to dabble into a lot of stuff. I'm a solo developer so I would like someone who is willing to do this "from the kindness of their own heart" since I can't offer much in terms of compensation. Thank you.

Currently I'm planning on netorase, lactation and harem titles which I can't disclose at the moment, to give you an idea of the varied things I do.

Please send me a message with your discord so we could talk more and exchange ideas on things.