[R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Share Unpaid Looking for someone to collaborate on a game

Mr_caveman

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
How's it going?

I am thinking of starting a project based on a couple of ideas i have, they aren't really finalized ideas yet, so the person I am looking to collaborate with is preferably a programmer who wants to also get involved with the writing and formulation of the general theme and direction of the game, preferably has some experience with programming games in renpy or other game engines, if not, must at least have studied the programming language and willing /interested to put in time to figure things out. Conversely, if you are a writer who can program that would be good as well.

I myself am a hobbyist level 2D artist, and have done commissions and also worked on some games as well. I am new to writing, but am willing to also put in time to figure things out together

Roles:
2D artist /co-writer - me
programmer/co-writer - you

I want to keep the team to just the 2 of us for now, and see if we can get things started first.

In regards to the general theme of the idea

basic resource management and interaction with multiple characters resulting in forging/ breaking alliances.
theme could be zombie apocalypse survival or shipwrecked island survival etc.

Do add me on discord if you are interested to discuss , caveman#3837

barbarbar2019

May 15, 2019
So this is some sort of VN? What sort of format of a game are you looking at making? If theres no exact term maybe bring up some games that are closely similar in playstyle to what you are envisioning?