[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Paid Looking for someone to create me a short novel (game rnpy.,comic or rpgmaker)

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
EDIT

ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION IF RENPY OR RPGMAKER IS TRICKY FOR YOU I ALSO WILL CONSIDER A COMIC STYLE NOVEL AS WELL THANKS READ BELOW

Hi,

Not sure if i have used the correct tags but here goes ive always wanted to create a game but due to my lack of expirence is programming and creating 3d or 2d renders i am forced to ask if there is an amazing person who can make the game for me and i would provide the writing side of it

THE GAME

i dont mind rpgmaker or renpy whatever program your good with story will be about how a young women in her 20s is slowly seduced by a dirty old man wont be long but a decent lenth sex scenes of course and once ive played by all means you can post it as your own game if you agree whoevee your are lol i will share more details about the story

RENDERS AND QUALITY

So as you gussed you would be creating the female and old man models using whatever program you have or feel good using im sure most people use daz if im correct and you have to pay for the models as well and i will include that in the payment as well (can discuss that more if you agree) unless you have some already and you will be creating the inviroment and scenes such as house or garden etc

So depending on your hardware i know quality can differ and sometimes the higher the quality the more time it will take to render scenes so that being said i dont need 4k renders or 1080p ones like in anna exciting adventures or jessica oniel hard news something decent or basic enough is good for me for example renders similar or close to sarahs life (look it up if you havent played it) that way you save time on rendering scenes and finish the game quickly

PAYMENT

The main part your looking for lol im not a rich man just a guy trying to live out one of his dreams or fantasys as you say i can upto 200 british ponds as again more if the delivery of game is quick

Please feel free to contact me so we can disucss further if you feel up to the task and i look foward to hearing from you have a good day :)

Last edited: