[R>Programmer] Paid Looking for someone to take over coding for my side project (closed)

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Project:
- SexCraft: A Royal Conquest (Please play the game before contacting me so you know if this is even a game you would be interested in working on.)

Developer:
- BlackWebGames: ,

Looking for:
- Coder. Currently the game is in Renpy but given what I want to do and if you are more comfortable in Unity or Unreal I have no problem with you porting the code over.

Employment Type:
Paid on commission.

Work commitment:
- Long term, Part time

Preferred method of contact:
- DM me here or on Subscribestar or Twitter.

Job Description:
- So I am wanting to make this game much more interactive/open world with an much more in-depth GUI. The idea would be that there will be icons indicating each characters progression. A journal/quest markers. The PC right now has a base in their room and they choose who they want to interact with. I would instead like to create a system where they go from location to location and have things they can do in each location.

-How I am thinking this would work. I will do all the story and art assets needed. I would then give you the art and the story and you would then add that in to the code, making sure the flags are set properly and the like.

-Payment is negotiable, but my thinking currently is that I would give you a list of tasks that I think is worth about $100 dollars worth of work. You will then get paid upon completing the tasks. The idea is that this wont be a full time job but instead something you can just work on casually. The hope would be that the list I get you would be done in about 30 to 50 days though that is of course not set in stone and if you can get the work done quicker then the quicker you get paid and you get another list of tasks to do.

Additional comments:
-
This is a side project and as such I am not putting in a lot of time into this game. So if you are looking for something that is going to make you a lot of money fast, that is not likely going to happen. But if this is something you think would be fun and would like to do on the side and get paid for it as well, then lets talk.
- My current thinking is that the first task/$100 of work will be recoding the game and additional content will come after.
- I would like to point out that I am not a dev who makes a lot of money at the moment but the hope is that this game will take off once more work is done. If so then I am more than happy to renegotiate payment.