Looking for someone who is good at making content into an adult game

May 30, 2017
Hi, I'm making a sketch of an adult game. I have a problem and that is that I am totally useless at fixing content so that the game is complete. I have full control of the actual writing of the game and the events. That's just the thing that's missing. So I'm looking for someone willing to help? I was going to throw up a patreon later when the game is running and the person who fixes all the content can get all the money that comes in. I'm not interested in money at all, I just want to create the game and do it well.

Of course i would want to see your writings first. So send me a message if you are interested to help. My requirements is that you fix the characters and the scenes exactly as in the description that i will give you. Because of that you will get all the money running in from Patreon.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
The description of what you're looking for is kind of vague. I'm not sure what "fixing all the content" means. Especially since you say you have control of the writing, but then you ask for writing samples. So... do you need a writer? An editor? A proofreader? Try to be more precise about the exact type of work that needs to be done.

Probably also wouldn't hurt to describe your game in general terms and what kind of themes and content it has if you're looking for somebody to do something with said content.