Looking for someone who loves to do animations

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Hello all,

I have written three stories that I would love to turn into games ether using Unity or Renpy. I know the basics of using Honey Select models but would love to team up with someone who would be interested in using original artwork for my games. The first games story is nearly complete so I just need to start the programing process. To give you all a little overview of my game this would be it.

If you are interested in getting involved with me and my project let me know :)

His parents obviously concerned are trying to find a way for him to get in, but with little influence they are struggling. Until one evening the father bumps into a robed figure who drops a pamphlet that is for admission into an out of this world university. Is it Fate? or is it his worst nightmare? No one knows or has ever heard of this University, but he and his parents are desperate and fill it out and he is accepted. Out of this world does not cover all that is in store for this young man as he follows the directions to get on a bus. The ride takes him somewhere he never expected to be a school that is truly one for very unique members a school for.....