[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Paid Looking for someone who wants to help complete a small side project

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Project:
- Demon (working title)
It's a story about a guy who, one night get's a visitor in form of a demonic entity, who has a particular interest in him.
It's nothing fancy, just a nice little incest story with a demonic twist ;)

Developer:
- Me, myself, and I

Looking for:
- Artist, or anyone who has some experience with Daz3D, HS, etc. Personally I think HS would fit the story best, but I'm open for anything.

Employment Type:
- Whatever income you can make, is yours.

Work commitment:
- Up to you, all I want to see is some progress.

Preferred method of contact:
- PM

Job Description:
- I'm looking for someone who want's to make the images for the project, and.... see additional comments.

Additional comments:
- This is basically just a short story I've written down a while ago, it's not as short as Nya! (see signature), but also not as long as your usual VN.
I haven't touched it for a while, the plan was to complete it after BM is done, but I forgot about it and started working on WS...
I still want to see this project completed, but working on three games is simply too much, so I'm open to do a collab, or give it away completely under certain conditions.
It's written directly in renpy, so there's not much coding needed anymore and I can help with the rest if necessary.
Images are missing completely. The story is done, but has potential to get expanded (and that was my plan, to expand it some more before I release it).
If you want to take over, then all I'm asking for is credit for the story, and I expect a certain level of quality (no extreme HQ, just some standards).
If you prefer a collab, send me a pm and we can talk about the details.

This might be a good chance for someone who wants to make his/her own game to get some experience ;)