Seeking Looking for somes heroes :P

luffyyy

Sep 10, 2018
Hi everyone !
Im looking for games similar to '' the last barbarian ''

Where you can get fucked all you see, open world or not .. but I like playing a female character, and being able to walk around and have her fucked by any hahaha. There are also surely games with a man as a character who are good, I am open to proposals. So here is to sum up I am looking for games similar to bioasshard arena, the last barbarian, because I like these games but there is not much content yet. I also LOVE monster girl island, so if you also have games in this genre ..: P I have been playing this kind of games for a short time, I have searched a lot and I have played a lot, but it is hard for me to find the pearl because I like games with animations (good animations)

Thank you to the heroes who can help me! ( sorry if my english is bad )

Reactions: andreas moeschk

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
IDK if you’re fine with mods but if you are you could always try sex lab for Skyrim that has pretty good animations! Free too!

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
thank yu man but.. No im not fine at all with mods, unfortunly :'(
Oh well..... Unfortunately I don’t know what else too suggest as I don’t play with any of those games the only reason why I have sexlab on in the first place is it’s because it’s required by one of the mods I downloaded..... I mean theirs trap quest where you can get fucked by guards and other people and you can also choose too be a woman or a man if that’s more your thing but that doesn’t have animations in and also it’s really hard and I’m not talking about your character’s dick either! And unless you choose to donate too their patreon too get the cheats and the undo button be prepared too make a lot of saves with different names..... it’s also kinda like a weird mix of a text adventure and a rouge like..... Though if you do try it I recommend you turn the images off because the person who made it has several different art styles and none of them are complete..... Well technically they made another game with a complete art style or at least mostly complete art style but I don’t think it would be your thing..... Also here’s a link to trap quest for your convenience!

Last edited:

Ricks92

Oct 24, 2020
Oh well..... Unfortunately I don’t know what else too suggest as I don’t play with any of those games the only reason why I have sexlab on in the first place is it’s because it’s required by one of the mods I downloaded..... I mean theirs trap quest where you can get fucked by guards and other people and you can also choose too be a woman or a man if that’s more your thing but that doesn’t have animations in and also it’s really hard and I’m not talking about your character’s dick either! And unless you choose to donate too their patreon too get the cheats and the undo button be prepared too make a lot of saves with different names..... it’s also kinda like a weird mix of a text adventure and a rouge like..... Though if you do try it I recommend you turn the images off because the person who made it has several different art styles and none of them are complete..... Well technically they made another game with a complete art style or at least mostly complete art style but I don’t think it would be your thing..... Also here’s a link to trap quest for your convenience!
bro you wrote about skyrim mod...i had heard about it a lot but whenever i try to search it on google i am bit confused as this is first time i am doing something like it. can you suggest me some good links where i can download or a path its hard..i cant find any other way..

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
bro you wrote about skyrim mod...i had heard about it a lot but whenever i try to search it on google i am bit confused as this is first time i am doing something like it. can you suggest me some good links where i can download or a path its hard..i cant find any other way..
If you want a download link you can go here but if you want a install guide this is the one that got me to make it work.
I also recommend you use mod organiser legacy which you can get here (if you don’t have it already) at the miscellaneous section if you don’t want your character and every other character to do a t pose if you decide to uninstall FNIS.

Last edited: