Seeking looking for something depressing

yxunes

Jan 30, 2019
Title.
I'm looking for a long or decently long game with a depressing story. No NTR or RPGM is preferable. (not saying I don't want any of those just that they'd be the last thing I'd want in one)

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
[OP, hope you're alright and this is just an artistic interest]

"Acting Lessons" comes to mind first - the plot-moving events are pretty dark, but at the same time there are lots of hilarious jokes.
"Dreams of Reality" and "Summer's Gone" - not complete, but do have depressing motives for the MC

• Red Heart
Reactions: yxunes

yxunes

Jan 30, 2019
[OP, hope you're alright and this is just an artistic interest]

"Acting Lessons" comes to mind first - the plot-moving events are pretty dark, but at the same time there are lots of hilarious jokes.
"Dreams of Reality" and "Summer's Gone" - not complete, but do have depressing motives for the MC
I played acting lessons for an hour and got bored, didn't really like the story, as for the other two I'll wait until they're completed, thank you though. And yes I'm doing alright, it's just that I like themes or settings that are depressing.

jinnyh

Mar 14, 2022
Maya and Friends is really depressing and sad story. Isn't long and has voice acting. I recommend it but check the content warnings before playing!

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
I played acting lessons for an hour and got bored
Then probably you haven't played long enough into the story. There's waaay more drama to come. It builds up. When I said dark events I implied more that robbery scene in the beginning.