Seeking Looking for something like Koikatsu or AA2

Feb 25, 2018
Dear fellas(and gals?) of F95

I've been on the good old Koikatsu/AA2/Honey Select love sim addiction for a while now but I've grown tired of those.
I'm looking for something new that's more like AA2, with a lot of options and such to woo and date cute waifus.
Not that I'm a pure weeb or some shit, if it's Euro style, that's fine too. I'm just looking for a new high.
Something that's open world, something that lets you customize your girls somewhat and then just go about.
It's a shame Illusion made Koikatsu such a quick snore... I had really hoped they would've made it AA3 or something.

Also, I have no idea if this is the right way to request these kinds of things.
If I'm making a wrong thread or something, please do remove it, mods!
I've been perusing these forums for a year now, but I've never properly partaken in them before.

Sincerely,
Demonsden

asdgra

Nov 8, 2017
Dear fellas(and gals?) of F95

I've been on the good old Koikatsu/AA2/Honey Select love sim addiction for a while now but I've grown tired of those.
I'm looking for something new that's more like AA2, with a lot of options and such to woo and date cute waifus.
Not that I'm a pure weeb or some shit, if it's Euro style, that's fine too. I'm just looking for a new high.
Something that's open world, something that lets you customize your girls somewhat and then just go about.
It's a shame Illusion made Koikatsu such a quick snore... I had really hoped they would've made it AA3 or something.

Also, I have no idea if this is the right way to request these kinds of things.
If I'm making a wrong thread or something, please do remove it, mods!
I've been perusing these forums for a year now, but I've never properly partaken in them before.

Sincerely,
Demonsden
Koikatsu is aa3 from what i have seen. And for other games. i think that custom maid 3d2/custom order maid 3d2 is quite similar to aa2. but with more thinkg in it i guess. i found something to download that had like 70GB. idk tho.

Feb 25, 2018
Koikatsu is aa3 from what i have seen. And for other games. i think that custom maid 3d2/custom order maid 3d2 is quite similar to aa2. but with more thinkg in it i guess. i found something to download that had like 70GB. idk tho.
I had all of the above and still don't have my fix, lmao. I'm just addicted to dating cute anime girls, I guess.
Oh no, have I become a weeb?

Reactions: TophatLovingDruid

nnaana23

Nov 20, 2019
CM3D2/COM3D2 because you're less likely to encounter problems with it, and it's popular. Though Koikatsu has more customization options and even more with the HF patch, suggest you check them out.