Seeking Looking for something REALLY dark....

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Not sure if what I am hoping to find, even exists. If not, someone needs to write it. lol

I have this image in my head, of an MC, 40-45-ish, male, wealthy AF and pissed at his family for being over-bearing, spoiled, obnoxious ingrates. After years and years of working excessively, he snaps. Buys remote land on a mountain and takes his family there for a "vacation". Only, he imprisons them there, and enslaves them. 4 spoiled daughters, 1 spoiled wife.

Game becomes about breaking them, bending them to his will to please and satisfy him; so they can get food, water, etc. It might even include some of their spoiled rotten besties on the trip and enslavement.

The breaking? Food deprivation, water deprivation, spankings (beatings), hot wax, bondage, torture devices (nipple clamps, clit clamps), sleep deprivation, exposure to cold, exposure to keeping them wet. (if you are soaked, you are cold). Just whatever you can imagine, in order to over come their sense of pride, dignity etc, in order to get them to beg for your mercy, kindness, and forgiveness.

The corruption has to come slowly. 2 steps forward, 1 step back sort of thing.

If such a game exists (setting could be completely different), tell me about it. As for body types? The females would preferably be petite. They are after all, well to do, egotistical snobs who wouldn't DARE let themselves get "fat".

Their domestic skill sets would be non-existent. They are use to having maids, butlers, chefs, chauffeurs, groundskeepers, custodians etc for "that".
Gardening, farming, plowing, sowing (or sewing), skills? lol None. Manicures, pedicures, hair salons, massage therapy and expensive perfumes are their natural environments.

I think you can see what I'm getting at. So...does such a game exist?

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Yeah, I've played that. Not on quite sometime though...maybe I should look at it again.