Seeking Looking for something similar to Lilith's throne.

mrmistoffelees

Mar 20, 2019
Does anybody know of a game like Lilith's throne without the furry element? I love the premise of the game, and the mechanics. But, I am absolutely not into the furry part of the game. Transforming into angels and demons is cool.

Reactions: alfredzanquat

Luka32

Mar 13, 2019
Text based is currently the domain of furry/transformation niche. The big three text based games are COC(corruption of champions), TITS (Trials in Tainted Space), and Lilith's Throne. LT is probably the best of the three. The other two are made by Fenoxo.

mrmistoffelees

Mar 20, 2019
That's so disappointing. I mean transformation is fine, if it's like angels and demons, or gender changes.
I really like "The Company", and "The repurposing center". Sadly, I've played them both as far as their versions allow.
I know there was a text game I found before involving specifically angels and demons, but I don't remember the name of it.
You show up in the opening scene and nearly get raped, but you're rescued by an evil demoness, and then rescued from her by someone else. That someone else gives you a save the world quest. I don't know after that, I stopped playing and never got back to it.

Luka32

Mar 13, 2019
You are thinking of Fall of Eden. You can find in on Fenoxo's site. Someone he knows made FoE, but I believe it is currently abandoned. Don't take that to the bank. Once you get into FoE it leans heavily on similar content to LT, COC, and TITS. They all have similar tags.
under play section.

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
I thought furry was optional in Lilith's Throne? Couldn't you turn it off entirely? Maybe I'm remembering wrong.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
I love the premise of the game, and the mechanics. But, I am absolutely not into the furry part of the game. Transforming into angels and demons is cool.
Depends on what exactly you like about it, Degrees of Lewdity is similar in some ways and allows you to get angel or demon transformations, combat to some extent reminds me of Nightgames and Tales of Androgyny, in some ways it also feels similar to Trap Quest, premise of being basically isekaied at the start is slightly like Magical Camp which is MtF transformation focused.

mrmistoffelees

Mar 20, 2019
I really like everything about it, except the furry stuff. Just not my thing. I like the character creation and the story line. Sadly, as pointed out by others, all the text adventure games are furry heavy.

rynak

Jun 20, 2018
At the risk of commiting necromancy on an old thread:

There isn't really anything similiar to Lilith's Throne - it's the most advanced engine on the planet for textbased openworld games. However, there's a tiny number of games that do come close...

The first candidate was actually the inspiration for LT's sex-system: The whole EraGames family, especially EraTohoK and EraTW. Those games have steep learning curves however: You basically can't play them without reading a guide about their game-mechanics. The setting of both EraTohoK and EraTW is "light furry", by which i mean girls have bunny ears and cat tails, but no anthro.

Tohok is a grand strategy/RPG hyprid: During the day you conquer areas for your faction, while during the night you go on.... "raids", by which i mean sneaking into enemy towns and into the beds of opposing female leaders to do.... stuff to them. What? This is Japan... rape's like saying "hello" there.

EraTW instead is more like a life- and dating-simulator without much combat. You've got whole fantasyworld with towns and villages to freeroam around, and you try to romance the girls by doing normal everyday stuff. What's impressive is that every single NPC in EraTW - and there's dozens of them - has a highly detailed full day schedule, including dynamic interactions between those NPCs, as well as random stuff like them visiting other places. EraTW's NPC-AI completely stomps Skyrim's NPC-schedules into the ground, and then pisses on them while laughing it's ass off. Speaking of NPCs: They're all female, and even though you can play as a girl, the game is clearly designed for male protagonists.

Next candidate would be Degrees of Lewdity: It's engine is less advanced than both LT and Era games, but it's much easier to get into than Era, and unlike LT it's not a techdemo but a real game with plenty of content. Also unlike LT, it's constantly updated with even more content. So where's the catch? Well: It's strictly designed for female subs. Story, events, combat, stats... everything is designed for a submissive female protagonist. So if that's not your cup of tea, you won't like it much.

That's about all i can think of. Are there more textbased games than the above? Or more freeroam games? Sure, but none of them are remotely similiar to LT.

Last edited:

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
Well, if you like choice and a pretty good story line, although its not necessarily similar (just has some similar tags and no real combat), you could try College Daze. It's a text based game that's more focused on corruption and MC, but there's other things in it like demons and magic. You don't have to go the MC route, I rarely do, and it has a helluva lot of replay value, but it is different from LT.