Seeking Looking for something to scratch that corruption itch

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Thanks ahead of time for taking the time to read this wall and responding!
I've played through a bunch of games over the past few months and I browse the Latest Updates page almost daily. Now I'm on the prowl for another game and looking for recommendations for gems I might have missed. The main thing I'm looking for is a game where the female character(s) get corrupted slowly from being a pure upstanding member of society to totally depraved, masochistic cock addict. Whether the MC or other girl(s) get into this situation by way of blackmail, rape, mind control, brainwashing, etc. doesn't matter.

Some games that I've enjoyed to give an idea of the corruption progression I like:

Other things I'm looking for, not all are necessary:
  • An attempt at good game play and story balance.
  • pure girl transforming into gyaru, or just have a prominent gyaru character that isn't Melty.
  • piercings/tattooing/tanning (with tan-lines if possible. That sporty swimsuit tan, yummm~)
  • breast expansion
  • non-(bad)end game pregnancy
  • hard drug use (none of that aphrodisiac mystery drug stuff if possible)
  • prostitution
    • again, the slow descent into being a slutty ho, not the "I got groped once, now I'll spread my legs for $5" kind, unless it's the forced prostitution kind a la Armored Warrior Iris or Taimanin Yukikaze
Things I want to avoid:
  • Daz3D (or similar) renders. The most realistic renders I can handle before Uncanny Valley sets in is Overwatch SFM models and maybe Honey Select models up to a certain extent.
  • Shotacon stuff is a hard "no" for me.
  • Hard NTR. I can handle most of that stuff, but shit like Dark Hero Party is too much. Played that one and never needed a stiff drink more in my life than there. Also found NTRPG 1 & 2 pretty hard to take.
    • caveats: if the game has a revenge route, lay it on me asap; or if it's NTR with a female MC I'm happy with that, too
  • HTML/Visual Novels unless the CGs are god-tier. I don't really want to play a dialogue clicker.
  • voluntary character slavery, unless it's "voluntary" by way of blackmail, debt, brainwashing.
  • "Ha ha, I am le evil mirror-world version of MC now! I will proceed to kick puppies and fuck in public from now on!" type of corruption. Just no.
Bonus Curiosity Questions:
  • Is there a hentai game equivalent of 177013?
  • I enjoyed playing and following the progress of Violated Heroine before the crew became laser-focused on Serena's path instead of main game content, at which point I dropped that game. Is there anything out there like the Violated Heroine main game?

D

Deleted member 3232292

eden, ambrosia, princess knight lucia, black lilith games

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Shameless self-promotion!
Though I wouldn't call the main heroine "pure upstanding member of society" :KEK:
More like an "insufferable bitch", but she's being turned into someone a society has plenty of "use" :sneaky:

corruption1.png

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
eden, ambrosia, princess knight lucia, black lilith games
Thank you for the recommendations! I just downloaded Ambrosia and can't wait to try it!
While I am mostly focused on more gameplay heavy titles atm, Black Lilith is always a circle I will try after falling in love with classic Taimanin Asagi years ago. I do love the darker titles and classics in VN (Bible Black which started my interest; Asagi; Euphoria which scared me a bit, but I finished anyway; The Mirrormoon translations of FSN was my first 'light' VN...)

Just want to ask:
Is this the Eden you are talking about? and I can't seem to find Princess Knight Lucia here. Does it have another name or something?

Shameless self-promotion!
Though I wouldn't call the main heroine "pure upstanding member of society" :KEK:
More like an "insufferable bitch", but she's being turned into someone a society has plenty of "use" :sneaky:

Thanks for the rec here too! While I'm not normally into 3D renders outside of studioFOW stuff, I do like her design progression, so I will check this out

D

Deleted member 3232292

That is the eden im talking about. This is , from other site. %95 translated though. I also want to add, even though it may be a bit late that ambrosia isnt anything dark, its corruption but its more like a girl becoming just lewder and lewder. Its kind of realistic and has good gameplay, so i recommended it. You can check "Ressentiment"'s games also, if you are into piercings and tattoos that are equipable. They are not translated and will want you to put a bit of a work in it though.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
That is the eden im talking about. This is , from other site. %95 translated though. I also want to add, even though it may be a bit late that ambrosia isnt anything dark, its corruption but its more like a girl becoming just lewder and lewder. Its kind of realistic and has good gameplay, so i recommended it. You can check "Ressentiment"'s games also, if you are into piercings and tattoos that are equipable. They are not translated and will want you to put a bit of a work in it though.
Thanks for the reply and link, I'm gonna give these a go! Ambrosia certainly isn't as dark as other corruption games I've played but so far it is sooo good. I'll look into Ressentiment! Thanks for the tip!