Seeking Looking for specific kinds of furry games

look_an_dargon

Feb 15, 2018
-Male protagonist
-Significant furry content (anthropomorphic animals, not "anime girl with cat ears". Quadrupeds are fine too.) Fine with human protag and presence of human characters.
-No genre preference. Text-based, 2D, or 3D are all fine.
-Straight or gay, don't care. Hole is hole.
-Not hyper bara (I'm bi but sheesh do most gay furry devs go way too far with how buff they make their characters)
-Not purely bottom-focused (games with both are fine)
-If it's got anthro men in it, species-corresponding genitals on most of them is a must. I don't want humanoid penis on non-humans.
-If it's got anthro women, there better not be breasts on the non-mammals (Yes, I am an autist about this)

Suggest whatever meets these criteria, no matter how obvious you might think it is. There's always a small chance I managed to overlook something despite how much time I've spent looking for good stuff. An example of a game I quite like is Teraurge. Check that game out if you haven't - support the Finnish autist's monsterfucker game. Shyni best girl

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: nortnmo

z4pper

Sep 29, 2020
-Male protagonist
-Significant furry content (anthropomorphic animals, not "anime girl with cat ears". Quadrupeds are fine too.) Fine with human protag and presence of human characters.
-No genre preference. Text-based, 2D, or 3D are all fine.
-Straight or gay, don't care. Hole is hole.
-Not hyper bara (I'm bi but sheesh do most gay furry devs go way too far with how buff they make their characters)
-Not purely bottom-focused (games with both are fine)
-If it's got anthro men in it, species-corresponding genitals on most of them is a must. I don't want humanoid penis on non-humans.
-If it's got anthro women, there better not be breasts on the non-mammals (Yes, I am an autist about this)

Suggest whatever meets these criteria, no matter how obvious you might think it is. There's always a small chance I managed to overlook something despite how much time I've spent looking for good stuff. An example of a game I quite like is Teraurge. Check that game out if you haven't - support the Finnish autist's monsterfucker game. Shyni best girl

Here, check out this thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-straight-furry-game.40155/