Daz Looking for specific Lights

Oct 15, 2020
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask...

So recently I had to reinstall my pc, and I have purposely lost the majority of my asset library. I was hoping I will find everything necessary again. Anyway...

Before, I came across an asset or bundle, god knows what it was, but the asset contained 2 very useful interior Lights. In the smart library, they had a funny purple icon and they were separate, Day light for interior renders, and Night light for interior renders. They were in the LIGHTS section in smart content, not Scene, nor environments.

So actually I'm asking if anyone came across something like that, and if so, to which asset they belong?

I hope my question was clear enough :BootyTime:

Thanks!

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
You could try to load a scene in which you used that light asset, and as Daz can't find it in your library, you'll get an error telling you the name of the missing file, that could be a good clue to find that asset.

Oct 15, 2020
I believe it was a distant light. When you've loaded it in to the scene, it was in a group called "interior day light one per scene" by default.

It was a perfect light, i tried to create my own with same specs, but i couldn't copy it. It was never the same...