Seeking Looking for specific types of femdom games

Mercury1843

Jul 20, 2020
Hello I have been looking for femdom games for a while now i have played quite a few but I haven’t been able to find one in recent times so I figured I would ask around here. I have seen threads here talking about femdom games but most of the time they involve stuff I’m not into. Preferably any game where the woman are dominant would be great and it would be great if it involves stuff like farts, ass eating and fingering from both characters, armpits and feet but if it has pegging, sissy or futa please don’t link it unless it’s skip able. Some may find this a weird request if you have recommendations that would be amazing and very appreciated if not that’s ok I hope you all have a good day

Last edited:

Jaberl7k

Aug 15, 2019
I've been looking for the exact same thing. So far what I've found is Domina, Demon's Match, FantasM, Giantess SPA, Goddess of Trampling, Tower of Trampling, Second class, Rebel Island, Lovedealers, Incubus Quest, Katalist, Goddess of Corruption, Succubus Sister, The Fall and POV Fight. Demon's Match has good scenes but some futa which I'm not a fan of either. The rest are either no futa/pegging or are avoidable. All are in english except FantasM, Demon's Match, and Incubus Quest.

Battler-kun

Dec 30, 2020
I've been looking for the exact same thing. So far what I've found is Domina, Demon's Match, FantasM, Giantess SPA, Goddess of Trampling, Tower of Trampling, Second class, Rebel Island, Lovedealers, Incubus Quest, Katalist, Goddess of Corruption, Succubus Sister, The Fall and POV Fight. Demon's Match has good scenes but some futa which I'm not a fan of either. The rest are either no futa/pegging or are avoidable. All are in english except FantasM, Demon's Match, and Incubus Quest.
Wheres demons match? cant find it anywhere.

Jaberl7k

Aug 15, 2019
Here's the creator's website... He has a few other small games too.