Seeking Looking for Streets of Rage style hentai beat'em ups

Dec 30, 2017
Hey there, just curious if anyone knows any hentai games that are also Sidescrolling Beat'em ups. I've played quite a few, and I find it's one of the genres I prefer most.
The list I've already played:
Project X: Love Potion
Final Fuck
Bareback Street
School Dot Fight.

I'm aware that there are TONS more, but if anyone has any stand out "Must Play" titles, I'd love to hear them.

• Love
Reactions: HEMF:II

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
+1 on this. ive tried bareback street and i dont really like it since im not into futa. between all of those game u've played, which 1 would u recommend op?

Dec 30, 2017
+1 on this. ive tried bareback street and i dont really like it since im not into futa. between all of those game u've played, which 1 would u recommend op?
If you like Sonic the Hedgehog Characters, Project X, hands down, even if you don't like Sonic its still a top quality game.

W65

May 31, 2018
StudioS mostly does one-on-one fighting games (dunno what folks call them) but I thought one of theirs was a beat-em-up. Won't find a translated version, though, so it might be some work to figure out which one it was.

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
i've been looking for awhile and i've finally found some decent beat em' up games

demon's sperm

very decent dark souls side scroller with H animations

fist of inma

menu translation

same developer as demon's sperm. very good beat em up with upgrades.

i'm currently trying to look for more. if u've found any, please share it here. i would love to play more adult beat em ups

• Love
Reactions: HEMF:II