Seeking Looking for stuff with some focus on Cum quality or quantity ( Games, Stories, manga, etc)

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
If the super long title didn't fill you in, I wonder if there are some works that focus in on a character's Cum quality or quantity. I know there are probably some NTR stories about the cuck having weak seed compared to the bull(feel free to post stuff like that too)

Reactions: cozyboy

Felicia Smith

Apr 12, 2019
Trials in Tainted Space

EDIT = You can basically fill entire rooms with cum with the right upgrades. Can change the potency of your seed / its fertility.. this game is a text based game but very very complete and most of all well written with a pretty nice interface (and it does have drawn figures, even if they are "avatars" with several variations per characters depending on a few things) The game is HUGE, loads of content.

Last edited:

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Theres too many games that involve "Quantity" alone so I'm assuming you're referring to potency or having one's output volume considered superior?

There's a game here in early development that uses both as a mechanic: Dryad Quest
Theres a function in Breeders of the Nephelym where you harvest their cum. Different races have different value when sold.
Free Cities has a dairy where you can milk slaves. Over-productive prostates causes sperm to become diluted.
Theres a mini game in Lilith's Throne where you compete with your potency with other bulls to win a prize.
My random JP recommendation goes to: (Audio Only) Your girlfriend get's knocked up right before your very eyes.

Felicia Smith

Apr 12, 2019
Also

On edge - you have to collect as much cum as possible by edging guys as much as possible before allowing them to release

Nymphomania Priestess - you get cum quantity scores on every ejaculation (and there is a character very well endowed with really huge loads)