Seeking Looking for suggestions for adult-oriented 2d RPGs

darkforeshadowing

Mar 9, 2018
Hello, folks,

I've been looking over some things and a lot of times when I look for suggestions I see a lot of 3d games and, to be frank, I do not really find 3d aesthetically pleasing in most cases. I usually am a lurker, but thought to just ask out and see what people may find.

I'll mention I like the style and play of something like Noxian Nights. I'll be very specific about the things I would like in the game:
1) I like the display of the main character on the screen and in various states of dress, more clothing options the better, and with it being modular depending on what is going, especially good if character can go nude and get reactions from other character. Cum-wearing is a plus.
2) It's an actual game with a potential story. I like the idea of being able to accept or deny the sexuality of things. Linear story is fine, but would like multiple ways to go about things, whether slutty or not.
3) Very few required sexual scenes, so there is a sexual or more pure path.

Admittedly there are a few things I would like to see in a game, but aren't totally required for it:
1) Furries
2)Bestiality
3) Turn-Based Combat System
4) Dom/Sub Mechanic
5) Low or No required Lesbian scenes(Just doesn't do it for me)

If anyone has suggestions, be happy to hear them to see if I can try them.

Quick and Dirty Request: A 2d RPG with Turn Based Combat(if any at all) that has the protagonist art on-screen that is modular with clothing/scenario(wearing cum) even when just walking around with a story that you can, potentially, be sexual or not, preferably with Furry characters, and actual bestiality scenes with the potential of a dom/sub mechanic. Would rpefer female protagonist, but fine with male.

Thanks!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Just a few I can think of.

SKA

- RPG w/ turn-based combat
- Standing art
- No clothing customization but clothing changes as part of the story, corruption arc and H-scenes
- 1 avoidable lez scene
- Whole game can be played without H, but it's definitely harder
- Most of the H rewards MC in material ways (reluctant prostitution)

LonaRPG

- RPG w/ real-time combat
- Standing art
- Not sure about the clothing
- Open-world
- MC generally just gets raped a whole lot, including monsters/besti

Wings of Roldea

- RPG w/ real-time combat
- Standing art
- Wardrobe system
- Been ages since I played it, but it's definitely rapey with exhib content and maybe more

THC

- RPG w/ turn-based combat
- Standing art
- Wardrobe system
- Mostly consensual content I think
- iirc MC can be dom or sub

Last edited: