Seeking Looking for Survival Games

Crazy-San

Apr 3, 2020
Title says most of it. Looking for games with at least some survival element. Can be RPGM, or RenPy or whatever. Not looking for ones where all the H-Content is locked behind losing battles or something and also not looking for NTR heavy (some is okay if the rest of the game is good just don't want NTR to be the focus) Thanks

I am already aware of Zombie's Retreat And it's sequel. I've also played Mist. Liked all of them with Mist being one of my favorite games I've played off here.

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Definitely try .

Unfortunately seems to have gotten abandoned, and in the latest "stable build" survival aspect of the game is rather bleak, but it is there. I played only demo of - can't say it's too good, but also has a survival element to it.

You may also have a look at - almost purely text-only, but has a decent survival element.

Crazy-San

Apr 3, 2020
Already on my F95Tracker list to keep an eye on it, but I'll definitely look into trying it out.
Definitely try .

Unfortunately seems to have gotten abandoned, and in the latest "stable build" survival aspect of the game is rather bleak, but it is there. I played only demo of - can't say it's too good, but also has a survival element to it.

You may also have a look at - almost purely text-only, but has a decent survival element.
Global Mutation and End of Knights don't look too much like my style, from what I can tell they are mostly both games where most of the H-content is focused on the MC failing or being corrupted.

Tame It! is actually one of the first games I played off this site and I enjoyed it. Currently hoping to hear more of the development of the sequel. I'll look into Flexible Survival, it's definitely been on my radar but mostly haven't played it because of the text only.