Seeking Looking for Swinging, Hotwife, wife sharing games with NO branching paths or NTR.

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
Basically no cheating, stealing, humiliation as a theme of the game, it should be a fun time for everyone. I probably won't mind if they are done for story reasons to build up for something more but I don't want them to be the main fetish. By no branching paths I mean games like the Adventurous couple that have multiple routes and you need to play multiple times to see everything. Any engine, art style, genre is fine except text based games, need to have some accompanying art.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Well, NTR can stand for Netorase which isn't the same thing as the hard Netorare. It can be something similar to wife sharing.

The thing is though, the branching paths in some games are simply done differently. In some games you have to see "A" perspective and then "B" perspective while choosing a very specific option to reach some sex scene, in some other games you have a couple of choices but rather than block you from the content they can be your access to even more content. The Atelier Sakura games are pretty much what you want even though they have branching paths, they don't really have this humiliation aspect that is often associated with the fetish, they have tasteful art if you can tolerate anime, most of the choices presented don't gatekeep you out of content, and there is no "stealing" at least in the majority of the games I played. I'm writing this paragraph because it will be a little hard to find games where there are absolutely no branching paths, also, there are some really good games out there that you won't play.

With all of that out of the way: This game from Atelier Sakura is one that fits what you asked perfectly. You don't have choices, so you don't have a bunch of paths to see the action. It's a "kinetic novel".

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Deliverance has a pretty good wife sharing path. There are several branches storywise, like if you want to cheat on your wife and romance somebody else, but if you stick to the sharing path it's pretty much exclusive and linear and no cheating/ntr is done (the wife never cheats anyway there is no pure ntr path)

Ruins of Luxoria is unique in that you start off single in the game then as you progress the Mc and love interest becomes a couple, then from there you can either go vanilla or choose the sharing route and have her sleep with other men. There's even an option to have someone else take her virginity on your first sex after being her gf, but she stays loyal to you no matter what.

Helping Out the Neighbor is pretty quick and linear kinetic novel. Just a quickie with the husband requesting his wife to help out their friendly neighbor and things escalate quickly.

Exciting Games is also one solely dedicated to hotwifing without any cheating, but the game likes to take the story slow so the corruption and agreeing of the wife to finally sleep with other guys is slow.

I played numerous other sharing/netorase games as well but they have a ntr/cheating path on them which you mentioned don't like so I won't share them, but if you are interested for other games like this regardless, feel free to hit me up.

Entrel

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Deliverance has a pretty good wife sharing path. There are several branches storywise, like if you want to cheat on your wife and romance somebody else, but if you stick to the sharing path it's pretty much exclusive and linear and no cheating/ntr is done (the wife never cheats anyway there is no pure ntr path)

Ruins of Luxoria is unique in that you start off single in the game then as you progress the Mc and love interest becomes a couple, then from there you can either go vanilla or choose the sharing route and have her sleep with other men. There's even an option to have someone else take her virginity on your first sex after being her gf, but she stays loyal to you no matter what.

Helping Out the Neighbor is pretty quick and linear kinetic novel. Just a quickie with the husband requesting his wife to help out their friendly neighbor and things escalate quickly.

Exciting Games is also one solely dedicated to hotwifing without any cheating, but the game likes to take the story slow so the corruption and agreeing of the wife to finally sleep with other guys is slow.

I played numerous other sharing/netorase games as well but they have a ntr/cheating path on them which you mentioned don't like so I won't share them, but if you are interested for other games like this regardless, feel free to hit me up.
Can you recommend the others. It should have a sharing path. I don't mind the branching ntr or other paths.