Seeking Looking for Tasteful Pregnancy Games

Psyducc

May 9, 2019
Hiya! I'm looking for Pregnancy games (Hopefully female protagonist), where getting pregnant isn't the end of the game. So tired of games where my character has to lose in order to get pregnant and then it's only for a single scene. I'd much rather play games where not only can my character get pregnant continuously throughout the game, but the pregnancy is also implemented well in the game. The tags I mostly look out for are Female Protagonist, Pregnancy, and Rape, though I'd be fine with games without the Rape tag if it includes what I wrote above. I'd prefer any engine other than RPGM or Wolf RPG, but I'll take what I can get! Some good examples of these types of games include The Last Barbarian, the Fenoxo games, Raven's Quest, and Student X-Change Program to name a few. Hopefully I can get a few suggestions. I hope to hear from you soon!

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Hiya! I'm looking for Pregnancy games (Hopefully female protagonist), where getting pregnant isn't the end of the game. So tired of games where my character has to lose in order to get pregnant and then it's only for a single scene. I'd much rather play games where not only can my character get pregnant continuously throughout the game, but the pregnancy is also implemented well in the game. The tags I mostly look out for are Female Protagonist, Pregnancy, and Rape, though I'd be fine with games without the Rape tag if it includes what I wrote above. I'd prefer any engine other than RPGM or Wolf RPG, but I'll take what I can get! Some good examples of these types of games include The Last Barbarian, the Fenoxo games, Raven's Quest, and Student X-Change Program to name a few. Hopefully I can get a few suggestions. I hope to hear from you soon!
Look at dlsite for pregnancy/impregnation
Most of the have pregnancy mechanics.
Also I'm creating a game where pregnancy will take a strong part of the story.

Reactions: Jimthesim

Psyducc

May 9, 2019
Look at dlsite for pregnancy/impregnation
Most of the have pregnancy mechanics.
Also I'm creating a game where pregnancy will take a strong part of the story.
Thanks for the tip. Difficult to browse the site as the automatic google translate doesn't work too well on the site. I'd love to hear updates on that game you're making!