nobody1232

May 31, 2021
Project: Tale of heroes - The Collector main character is teleported to another world
as the world is overrun by demons. change class by finding weapons..

Looking for: mv programmer, 2d artist, writer

Employment Type: share

Preferred method of contact: here

Additional comments: Will be using RPG maker mv

Last edited:

aetiusvann

Mar 28, 2021
basing on the talents sought for, are you handling the design, production management, and such?

note ahead is for offering my self, I am more of designer than writer, so I can only offer very basic writing other than outlines sadly, but even if I'm not enough, wanted to give help on making this post more attractive. But if you want help on like game design on mechanics, story, etc or just general commentary, I'm good at that.

Could you provide more on
how long do you wish to finish the project, the scope, and when near deadline, will it be extended for polish or hard kept etc.
genre of game, since now days people mod rpg maker vastly, so far assuming traditional DQ style.
what sort of fetishes aimed at? everything, minus something, specifically something, etc. so far I am guessing you collect heroines and they provide sex and also work as weapon and class.
what duties are expected of the roles you are recruiting? is 2d artist working backgrounds and combat effects as well, or just character? is programmer expected to be fluent with vanilla tool, or capable of coding to modify the rpg maker mv?

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Hi Nobody, I'm a writer looking for some decent projects, I have stories of my own I'd like to work with a team on but I'm still looking for a team of other devs, I just write. Or voice act.
If you haven't found a writer yet and are still looking please DM me I'd be happy to do a little sample piece for you so you can get an idea of my abilities. I'm pretty versatile as a writer, easy enough for me to change tone if you've got something specific in mind you feel is ideal for the game. Fantasy is usually my favourite style of writing so this seems like a project I'd enjoy being a part of.
Cheers

dvillustrations

Oct 23, 2017
Hey,
Sounds interesting and would like to hear more.
Interested in doing the art.
What style is expected? amount of assets? backgrounds? etc.