[R-Play tester] Unpaid Looking for testers for a new version of a harem-style expanding rpg

SharkieFun

Dec 3, 2020
Project: Godhood Chronicles

Overview:

You're a new god fresh off creation. Start laying the foundations of your religion, recruit devouts to your faith, and defeat enemy gods - or screw their followers, which is almost the same thing. Explore towns and convince them to worship you and increase your influence. Be a kind god or an evil one - your choices affect quests and storylines, and will determine the worshiper personalities you attract to your cause!

This is made with RPGM, but will be using a browser to test for this round.

Developer:
Sharkie of the Paperwaifu duo ( )

Job Description:
I am looking for people to test a browser version of the game, and to give any feedback on
- spelling mistakes
- bugs that might crash the game
- minor bugs that won't crash but will affect gameplay
- any errors that come from using a Mac, Windows, Android, other mobiles, etc.

Employment Type:
No pay for now, but we will be adding you to the game's credits. As our funds grow, we're also hoping to actually hire some set testers for the future.

Work commitment:
- Please report any bugs within a week of sending you the link, preferably in 3-4 days.
- if interested, reply to this thread with what system (Windows, Mac, etc.) or mobile device you will be using to test this game.

Preferred method of contact:
I prefer Discord (I am Sharkie#7183 ), but feel free to send a DM here, too!

Others:
If you enjoyed this game, let us know, too! :) There may be some kinks in the game that you may not be up to, and I'm not going to push that on you (basically just male x male so far, though these are options in the game and not mandatory to play). When you test, just let me know you didn't test for that!

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Cul and hihiyoyo

mumulaz

Nov 10, 2017
I'm interested in helping out.

I have a Windows 10 computer and a really cheap android tablet.

Send me a message if you want my help and I'll add you on Discord.

Reactions: SharkieFun

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I might be interested in helping out, I like Harem games but have not played on the RPGM platform so it would be new for me. I have done testing for other systems in the past, just not for games. I use a Windows 10 laptop. Feel free to message me if you are still looking for testers.

librismohrg

Sep 26, 2020
I'm interested man

I have a Windows 10 PC with the following specs:
RTX 2070 Super
AMD 3800X
B550M-A motherboard
32gb Ram at 3200mhz
850 watt PSU

Hope I make the cut! message me anytime!