[R-Play tester] Looking for testers for iPhone/iPad App to play any Ren'Py game

Sleepydev

Aug 16, 2021
Hi,

I'm looking for testers for an app I'm making that allows to run most Ren'Py games on an iPhone or iPad (without any jailbreak).
Modding and save editing being a must for any Ren'Py game, the app allows users to modify/patch games content and to load any save file they want.

Right now I'm specifically looking for testers that:
  • have a basic knowledge of how to get/send files to their iOS device via iTunes, the Finder or any other way.
  • are ready to play through Ren'Py games on their device and find out games that aren't working properly.
  • have played through those same games on other platforms/have save files to load

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
May 22, 2021
I can help if you still need it. I’d love for this to work to fix the iOS browser issue renpy seems to be having. Any idea when you’ll have this available to purchase?

stormtiger

Mar 22, 2020
If it means I can play games from here away from my PC, then I am game in testing your app. As long as it will not risk my iTunes account test running your app.

Knes69

Sep 16, 2020
Hi,

I'm looking for testers for an app I'm making that allows to run most Ren'Py games on an iPhone or iPad (without any jailbreak).
Modding and save editing being a must for any Ren'Py game, the app allows users to modify/patch games content and to load any save file they want.

Right now I'm specifically looking for testers that:
  • have a basic knowledge of how to get/send files to their iOS device via iTunes, the Finder or any other way.
  • are ready to play through Ren'Py games on their device and find out games that aren't working properly.
  • have played through those same games on other platforms/have save files to load

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just writing cause I want to know if it’s still in development and could I support to get access to the ipa file to run renpy games.:)