[R-Play tester] Unpaid Looking for testers for RPGM DOA game

Aikawa Aiko

Jul 12, 2020
Project:
Lost in Immoral Grounds is an erpgm game where you play as Honoka (from Dead or Alive), she wakes up in a mysterious large mansion with no memory of how she got there, solve puzzles and defeat enemies to escape, along the way she will have help of others such as Marie Rose and 2b.

The game also has a summon system where you can appreciate the beauty of some girls such as Ayane (from Dead or Alive) and Rei (from Evangelion).

Developer:
Me, for now.

Looking for:
I need someone to help me gauge the direction, difficulty, fun and "sexyness" of my project.

Employment Type:
Unfortunately I have no means of payment right now so what you will receive is the access to my game before it is released.

Work commitment:
One time off or recurring, depends on the persons sentiments.

Preferred method of contact:
F95 messages is fine for me.

Job Description:
Someone who has a taste for classic RPGs that involve story, puzzles and combat with the patience and a keen eye for spotting bugs and glitches to help me better this project I'm working.

Additional comments:
if you can test it on a weak machine it would be better since I've been noticed some errors can only be replicated on notebooks or older pcs.

Previews:

2021-08-06_19h44_45.png 2021-08-06_21h16_53.png E7sdHM7WUAIMjP2.png E7sdrlpWEAAIyvd.png

Reactions: Vulturif

Vulturif

Sep 23, 2021
Still looking?

Experienced gamer and developer myself
30 Years old with 10 years experience in programming and 16 years in gaming.

Played my fair share of H-Games primarily VN / RPGM / Unity

Not exactly fluent in english but it should be sufficient.